- 2022-2023 Paid Holidays
- 2022-2023 Payroll Cut-Off Dates
- Exception Sheet-Classified
- Compensatory Time Form-Classified
- Staff Absence Form-Classified
Benefit & Insurance Information
**W4, W4N, Direct Deposit form, all benefits enrollment forms, change in address form, and Certified Leave forms are all located in the TalentEd Records System and should be completed through that platform.
- My Blue Flyer-Mobile App, Card Access & More
- Benefit Summary for $1,050 Deductible Plan
- Benefit Summary for $3,800 Deductible Plan
- Rates/Monthly Premiums
- Blue Cross Telehealth Brochure
PayFlex Section 125 Plan
- PayFlex Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- PayFlex Flexible Spending Account
- PayFlex Health/Dependent Claim Form
- Life Insurance-Teachers (Certificate of Insurance)
- Life Insurance-Administrators (Certificate of Insurance)
- Life Insurance-All Other Employees (Certificate of Insurance)
- Disability Policy-Teachers & Administrators (Certificate of Insurance)
- Disability Policy-All Other Employees (Certificate of Insurance)
- Employee Assistance Program Brochure
http://npers.ne.gov Create a personal account and you can verify the amount in your retirement account, calculate the amount you will receive at retirement, find out when you are eligible for retirement, etc.
www.payflex.com A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) provides a tax-advantaged way to pay for eligible out-of-pocket healthcare expenses and work-related dependent day care expenses. Authorized by Internal Revenue Code Section 125, an FSA allows you to pay for eligible expenses with "pre-tax" dollars, thereby lowering your taxable income. Employers have the option of offering a healthcare spending account, a dependent day care account or both.