The Nebraska School Activities Association(NSAA) requires each student grade (9-12) who participates in the NSAA sanctioned Athletic or Activity program to annually have a NSAA Parent and Student Consent form completed and on file. The NSAA sanctions the following athletics and activities.
- Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Debate, Football, Golf, Journalism
- Music, Play Production, Soccer, Softball, Speech, Swim/Dive, Tennis, Track & Field
- Unified Bowling, Unified Track & Field, Volleyball, Wrestling
Norfolk Public Schools requires each student (9-12) who participates in Athletics or Activities to annually have a NHS Rights and Responsibilities form completed and on file.
Those students intending to participate in Athletics and Unified Sports must also have a Physical Examination completed after May 1 for the upcoming/current school year. Participation in practice and competitions will not be allowed until clearance from a physician is documented.
Norfolk Public Schools has partnered with Faith Regional Health Services to provide services of on campus Athletic Trainers. An Athletic Trainer Services Agreement form must be completed (front and back) and on file before Athletic Trainers are able to treat any student.
Norfolk Public Schools requires Cheer and Pink Panthers to have a NSAA Parent and Student Consent form, NHS Rights and Responsibilities form, FRHS Consent form (Athletic Trainer Services) and Physical Examination completed after May 1 for the upcoming/current school year on file.
Norfolk Public Schools requires each student who participates in Athletics or Activities to annually pay a $50.00 fee. This fee is due before the student is allowed to compete or perform. A fee waiver may be completed to waive these fees.
Links to print documents:
- Complete Athlete Participation Packet
- Paquete Completo de Participación Del Atleta
- Complete Activity Participation Packet
- Paquete Complete de Participacion Del Actividad
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form Only
- Formulario de Evaluación Física Previa a la Participación Unicamente
- NSAA Parent and Student Consent Form Only
- Formulario de consentimiento de padres y estudiantes de la NSAA únicamente
- NHS Rights and Responsibilities Form Only
- Formulario de derechos y responsabilidades del NHS únicamente
- FRHS Athletic Trainer Consent Form Only
- Solo formulario de consentimiento del entrenador atlético
- CDC "Heads Up" - Concussion Information for Student Athletes
- CDC "Heads UP" - Concussion Information for Parent(s)/Guardian(s)