Welcome to the Middle School Media Center!
If you have any questions, please make sure you ask!
Please see the following links to assist you in finding information. If you have any questions, please ask! We are here to help you! Click on the words Middle School Media Center above to watch the NMS Library Orientation Video.
- The Middle School OPAC will help you discover books available for check out from the Middle School Media Center.
- Overdrive Media is a collection of audiobooks and ebooks. Watch this video to learn how to use Overdrive Media. Here's a document with instructions.
- SIRs has a large collection of newpaper and magazine articles, primary sources and websites related to the topic of your choice.
- Worldbook Web is a complete online encyclopedia including multimedia content, web links, periodicals and more. Log-in ID: esu8wb Password: orders
- Visual Thesaurus provides an interactive dictionary and thesaurus which creates word maps with meanings and related words.
- Nebraska Access provides Nebraska residents with premium databases including resources for K-12 students.
- Slime Kids School Library Media Kids has great search engines to find what you need on the web, plus games, book reviews and more!
- ESU 8 SNAP - Interactive on-demand services available through ESU 8
- Don't forget to cite your sources when researching. Here are two sites that make it easy - Citation Machine or EasyBib
- Slime Kids Book Trailers - Check this site out! It has a large collection of book trailers to inspire your next read!
- Your Next Read - Search for your next read by inputting the title of the last books you enjoyed!
- AR Book Finder - This site provides you the ability to search if a book has an AR quiz and the AR level and points.
- Golden Sower - Go to this site to find the current reading list for Nebraska's Children Choice Literary Award.
- ALA's Newbery Award Books - Find a list of all the award books selected by the American Library Association.
- Books in a Series - Search for the next book in a series you have enjoyed!
- Enchanted Learning
- Graphics for Your Projects
- Typing Games
- Adapted Minds Math
- Adapted Minds Reading
- Explore more about copyright