Pegasus will be at Jefferson on Thursday, August 29th to take
student school pictures!
Tips for school picture day:
- Pick a color that looks great on your student
- Avoid busy patterns or logos on shirts
- Stay away from words or phrases -- they can be cut off and end up looking awkward.
- Be sure the clothes are clean and iron if necessary. Photos can accentuate the wrinkles.
- We try to keep our pictures to morning only, but you may consider sending an extra shirt in their backpack - just in case!
- Dress weather appropriate. Check the weather forecast to be prepared.
- Choose a flattering hairdo that is sturdy. Some classes may have recess before their picture is taken.
- Remember to have FUN!