Giving a donation is easy. Contact Sarah Dittmer, Executive Director at 402-644-2500 or , or use our safe and secure online giving option.
The Norfolk Public Schools Foundation offers a great opportunity for financial support of Norfolk Public Schools by allowing many opportunities to give.
- We accept direct gifts of cash or securities. This might include corporate or personal monies. Also, we gladly accept donations made in honor of a celebration such as birthdays or retirement.
- We encourage planned giving and estate planning. Let your money benefit your choice of entities rather than asking your heirs to pay an abundance of taxes upon your death.
- Deferred gifts through bequests, trusts, or life insurance policies are also another way to donate.
- We accept memorials in honor of a loved one. Many memorial scholarships have been established through memorial gifts.
- The Norfolk Public Schools teachers and staff participate in an annual staff campaign. Many teachers directly contribute out of each paycheck into the NPS Foundation. Their support is an example of the connection between the District and the NPS Foundation.
- NPS Foundation Board Members - The members of the Foundation Board are volunteers that believe in the Norfolk Public School System and the value of a first class education for the students that attend there. They offer their leadership and valuable support to the benefit of the NPS Foundation.
- We also have hardworking volunteers that do not serve on the Board of Directors. The volunteers work tirelessly raising money and working on projects to benefit the school district and the foundation. If you would like to volunteer your time or talents to the benefit of Norfolk youth please give us a call.