Mrs. Andrea Clark (Special Education Teacher at Norfolk Middle School) is our winner of the NPS Award for Excellence for May 2020!
Listed below are a few excerpts from some of the submitted narratives of Mrs. Clark's nomination:
- Andrea plays a key role in helping students fulfill our motto of "Nothing Prevents Success".
- Mrs. Clark’s classroom environment can sometimes be interrupted by student behaviors, yet she handles every situation with grace and adaptability.
- Andrea effectively communicates with parents and takes the time to explain each child’s varying needs and the strategies utilized to help them succeed.
- Mrs. Clark discovers the strengths of each student and para in her room and then matches these strengths for success.
- Mrs. Clark never loses her vision for student learning.
- Andrea makes the LIFE room work as a team and she is always willing to listen to concerns.
- Andrea is passionate about her role in the Life Room. She is actively engaged with the students and uses many different techniques to teach. Her approach and lessons have the students using all their senses to learn.
Thank you, Mrs. Clark, for your dedication and service to our students, families, and our district!
Please congratulate Mrs. Clark on this well-deserved award!