Mrs. Brenda Simpson: Special Education Teacher at Norfolk Middle School is our winner of the NPS Award for Excellence for March 2019
Thank you, Mrs. Simpson, for your dedication, hard work, and service to our students and the NPS community!
Listed below are excerpts from some of the submitted narratives of Mrs. Simpson's nomination:
- Brenda works diligently to serve our students in special education. She sets high expectations for each student, not only in the academic arena, but also as human beings and citizens of our world.
- Brenda is not only passionate about teaching and learning, but she is also passionate about the dignity of every student she encounters. Anyone who has had the opportunity to observe Brenda sees the obvious connection she makes with students.
- Mrs. Simpson does an excellent job of effectively operating our Achievement Center and she is a strong advocate for all kids.
- Mrs. Simpson values staff input to make decisions that are in the best interest of our students and our school.
- Brenda is a source of knowledge and experience for other educators and she has excellent leadership skills.
Please congratulate Mrs. Simpson on this well-deserved award!